conflict installing postgres 7.3 on redhat8.0

От Ivan Luzzi
Тема conflict installing postgres 7.3 on redhat8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
When I try to install postgres 7.3 on redhat8.0 I get into conflict problems
During the installation of the server.
It complains that it needs glibc2.3 but redhat 8.0 comes with glibc 2.2.93.
I don't want to update my glibc libraries to avoid conflicts with other
programs.

In the meanwhile I downloaded the  version for redhat 7.3
Thanks in advance

Ivan