pg_ctl.exe deleted on abrupt shutdown of Windows

От Joel Mariadasan (jomariad)
Тема pg_ctl.exe deleted on abrupt shutdown of Windows
Дата
Re: pg_ctl.exe deleted on abrupt shutdown of Windows
Список pgsql-general

Team,

After abrupt shutdown of Windows, we are seeing the pg_ctl.exe file getting deleted automatically.

Due to this Postgres service cannot be started and need to be re-installed.

We have checked the antivirus and confirmed that it didn’t delete the file.

Can you let us know if anyone has observed the file getting deleted upon abrupt shutdown of Windows?

Thanks,

Joel