RE: How to install Postgresql on Windows 10

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: How to install Postgresql on Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

From: Celeste Mavoula [mailto:celeste.mavoula@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 3:51 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: How to install Postgresql on Windows 10

Hello..!!

I'm about to start working with Postgresql..I have already downloaded installed the set up of the last version...

But, there's a problem..when I opening the pg-admin to start working..there's a fatal error message like: the application could  notre be connected

So, I hope that I try to explain the problem that I'm facing..I want your help please

Regards

You have  a problem with PgAdmin not Postgres.

You should address your question to pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

Regards,

Igor Neyman