RE: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not be contacted.

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not be contacted.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: Luana CristinaCroft [mailto:luanacrystinne@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 10:44 AM
To: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: FATAL ERROR: The application server could not be contacted.

Bug reference:      15340
Logged by:          Luana Croft
Email address:      luanacrystinne@msn.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi. Good afternoon.
So, when I try to open o PGADMIN4.3 always show me a pop up with this
message: "Fatal error. The application server could not be contacted."
After this upgrade my PGADMIN9.4 was working properly and I try to go back but now nothing work any more.
Can you please help me to fix this?

Luana Cristina de A Silva
Analista em Tecnologia da Informação Senior alocada na SEFAD-OLINDA
Bacharela em Sistemas de Informação (Centro Universitário Maurício de Nassau)
Pós graduada em Engenharia de Software (Unibratec)

Aluna de mestrado das disciplinas de Data Warehousing e Banco de Dados no CIN-UFPE

Aluna no MBA em Análise de Inteligência de Negócio (IGTI)
Skype e e-mail: luanacrystinne@msn.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/luanacristinaas

Mobile: (81)9 9900-1226 / 9 8535-1025

Some time ago I received the following advice:

Can you try renaming existing pgAdmin4.db to pgAdmin4.db_OLD which is located at C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\

And try to start pgAdmin4 again.”

And it worked. Try it.

Regards,

Igor Neyman