Re: Problems with PgAdmin 4

От Jürgen Spatz
Тема Re: Problems with PgAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

No I didn't change any file in v2, though I deleted the v2 Folder completly.

I tried to Install v3 new after I deleted (deinstalled) v2, nothing

Greetings

Am 20.08.2018 um 14:34 schrieb Khushboo Vashi:

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Jürgen Spatz <juergen.spatz.2702@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, thanks for your Answer.

to your Questions:

1: Windows Installer from the website https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/

2: I had an pgadmin4 V2 on my system, but that was the first thing I tried, when the v3 did run work. I removed everything of the V2. But no change

Have you changed any file in pgAdmin 4 v2?

3: I did the steps as described in the faq, created the config_local.py with this content:

import logging

DEBUG = True

# Application log level - one of:
#   CRITICAL 50
#   ERROR    40
#   WARNING  30
#   SQL      25
#   INFO     20
#   DEBUG    10
#   NOTSET    0
CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.DEBUG
FILE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.DEBUG

# Log format.
CONSOLE_LOG_FORMAT = '%(asctime)s: %(levelname)s\t%(name)s:\t%(message)s'
FILE_LOG_FORMAT = '%(asctime)s: %(levelname)s\t%(name)s:\t%(message)s'

# Log file name
LOG_FILE = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'pgadmin4.log')

But the there is no log-file created, nothing at all.

Though the pgadmin don't start, there is no tray icon   where I can look  :-(

Greetings

Jürgen Spatz