RE: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3

От Igor Neyman
Тема RE: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 11:49 AM
To: Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3

Hi

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:31 PM Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> When pgAdmin4 starts, it checks online if there is a version that is newer than the currently installed/running.
>

> How can I disable this feature in release 3.3? Let’s say the machine, I’m starting pgAdmin on, doesn’t have internet
access.

Create (or edit if it exists) a file called config_local.py alongside config.py in your installation. Add the following
lineto that file:

UPGRADE_CHECK_ENABLED = False

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Dave,

Thank you so much. It worked.
Is it mentioned any were in the docs?

Regards,
Igor Neyman

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3
Сообщение: Re: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3