Re: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 5:02 PM Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com> wrote:

> [...]

Only indirectly. The docs on Desktop mode and Server mode both
describe the config files and how you can override settings etc. and
that config.py can be used as a reference.

I grant you that's not overly easy to figure out in response to a
query like yours though.

Patches are always welcome of course :-)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: RE: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3
Сообщение: RE: Checking for newer versions online in pgAdmin4 3.3