pgadmin4 - centos7 - "The application server could not be contacted"

От Williams, Alex
Тема pgadmin4 - centos7 - "The application server could not be contacted"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I recently did some yum updates and just said yes to all the updates. And since then when I open pgadmin4, I get the message "The application server could not be contacted" and pgadmin4 does not open. I searched around, and it looks like this is common on Windows, but I've only seen one mention of this with Centos with no reply.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47216293/pgadmin4-shows-the-error-the-application-server-couldnt-be-contacted-on-centos

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/76391938-5d9f-6c10-50f7-7a248600053f%40mail.ru

I checked the pgadmin.log and there's nothing in there that would provide me any useful any information.

My last entry was for a disconnected connection:

2018-04-10 22:09:50,025: ERROR  pgadmin:
Failed to execute query (execute_async) for the server #1 - CONN:5683531
(Query-id: 949081):
Error Message:ERROR:  server closed the connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.

I renamed the folder, and no changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc in Pg 9.6.6
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc in Pg 9.6.6