Re: Increased I/O / Writes

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Increased I/O / Writes
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of drum.lucas@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 10:07 PM
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: [GENERAL] Increased I/O / Writes

Hi all,

I've recently an increase IO for writes on my DB. I'm currently using PostgreSQL 9.2.

Inline images 1

I know that much improvements can be done (as I'm using SATA disks), but my question is:

Is there a way to detect the queries that are causing that?

I can use pg_stat_statements to get the most usage queries, but I was wondering how can I find the queries that are causing that much IO?

Please, if anyone can share anything.. Thanks a lot!

Lucas

So, what’s wrong with using pg_stat_statements?

It has a set of columns pertaining to IO.

Regards,

Igor Neyman

Вложения