Re: Multi tenancy : schema vs databases

От Rakesh Kumar
Тема Re: Multi tenancy : schema vs databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I've been reading this discussion with great interest, to see what other
> Postgres experts think. :-)

I am bit disappointed that most of the replies are questioning why we are
doing what we are doing. Once again, we (db designers) have no choice
in that.  What I would like to know that which one is better :- multiple db
vs multiple schema.  Read few interesting arguments and noted that
connection pooling works better with multiple schemas than dbs. Anything else?

thanks