Re: Query on User account password change details

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Query on User account password change details
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On May 6, 2021, at 11:40 PM, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Comments like this are indicative of someone who's never been through an external audit.

While maybe true, the point stands that even the original source of the requirement has admitted it's a bad idea, and
standardsbodies are dropping it. So, unlike many other things we might consider pointless, with this one, you have the
kindof defense that might work in an audit.

Сообщение: Re: Query on User account password change details
Сообщение: Re: Query on User account password change details