Re: Loss of table structure on 7.3.19

От Nigel Metheringham
Тема Re: Loss of table structure on 7.3.19
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 17 Sep 2009, at 14:57, Tom Lane wrote:

> The symptoms indicate pretty strongly that you forgot about vacuuming
> the system catalogs.  A plain "VACUUM" executed in every database, by
> a superuser, is sufficient for this.  Trying to be smart by vacuuming
> only what you think needs vacuumed is not sufficient.

By "in every database" do you mean we need to vacuum the template*
databases too?

[and I'm just thankful, that as major wake up calls go, this was only
painful as opposed to fatal or permanently debilitating!]

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.com ]

Сообщение: Re: Loss of table structure on 7.3.19
Сообщение: Re: Loss of table structure on 7.3.19