Re: Graphical entity relation model

От Martijn Tonies \(Upscene Productions\)
Тема Re: Graphical entity relation model
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Johannes,

A new kid on the block – Database Workbench, a Windows application that works fine on Linux and Mac via Wine.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.

On 1 October 2016 at 04:45, <kbrannen@pwhome.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know a Software for generating graphical entity relation models from existing postgresql databases?
>
> Best regards Johannes

I use dbWrench (dbwrench.com). It's not free, but they do have a free trial version so you can see if you like it before you buy it. It's also not expensive compared to many of these sorts of tools. It also runs on all 3 major platforms (it's written in Java) and the developer is responsive if you find a problem.

If money is no object, you can look at Power Designer (by Sybase). I used to use it years ago and liked it even if it was MS-Windows only, but the price has gone up so much only companies can really afford it now, IMO.

HTH,
Kevin