Re: could not read transaction log directory ...?

От Michael Brusser
Тема Re: could not read transaction log directory ...?
Дата
Re: could not read transaction log directory ...?  (Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@cbbrowne.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
From errno.h :
... ...
/* Defined for the NFSv3 protocol */
#define EBADHANDLE      521     /* Illegal NFS file handle */
#define ENOTSYNC        522     /* Update synchronization mismatch */
#define EBADCOOKIE      523     /* Cookie is stale */
... ...

"Cookie is stale" - ..?
Should I consider some problems with the file server?
The strange thing is that process always crashes some 30 minutes
after start. Another point is that it works fine on another machine -
Red Hat 7.2 with 2.4.9 kernel.

I'm not sure what to make out of this.
Thanks,
Mike.