Re: [RRR] Tests citext casts

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: [RRR] Tests citext casts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:34 PM, Kenneth Marshall wrote:

> I am using the anonymous CVS repository, it returns the following
> information in pg_catalog.pg_settings:

What is lc_collate set to?

% show lc_collate;

FWIW, I just ran the tests myself and all passed, with and without the
patch (using en_US.UTF-8). I think that the regression tests generally
expect to be run with the C locale, though en_US generally works fine,
too, given that ASCII ordering has the same semantics.

Best,

David