Re: Building pgadmin3 from source

От Steubesand Thomas
Тема Re: Building pgadmin3 from source
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Dirk,

perhaps this may help:
I had many difficulties building it on suse 9.0 too. After searching the web I found this article:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2004-02/msg00106.php
Try to build the mandrake package!

Thomas

От: dDave
Сообщение: Touch search question
От: "Wim Bertels"
Сообщение: Re: Running 2 postmaster Instances on different ports