Re: Need help in installing postgresql 8.1.2 on Windows

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Need help in installing postgresql 8.1.2 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jan 18, 2006, at 12:30 AM, Sarvjot Kaur wrote:

> I am trying to install Globus Toolkit4 on Windows machine.
> Postgresql8.1.2 is required software for installing GT4. But i cant
> get installation steps from anywhere..

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.2/win32/

Information at the bottom of the page (and in the readme file) has
links for step-by-step instructions and frequently asked questions.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL