PostgreSQL

От Shayra Sharma
Тема PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

Please post below job.

This is with one of our direct client. If anyone is interested and need more details about below project we have can contact me back at 877-884-8834 Extns:2193 or email me at shayra.sharma@mastech.com.

Also if you can refer me anyone for the role that will be really a great help.

Job Title : PostgreSQL

Location : Denver, CO

Duration : 1 Year

SysAdmin / PostgreSQL Resources Staffing Request

Description: Assist the client in configuration, administering, and maintaining multiple development environments across their customer care portal footprint. This resource will be responsible for CentOS Linux and server configuration; using Puppet Labs; and providing PostgreSQL High Availability environment maintenance and support.

Time Frame: Jan 2015 – Dec 2015

Key Skills / Experience

·       Introducing new computer systems into current setups for optimum IT functions

·       Troubleshooting IT systems when there is an issue reported by users

·       Performing a check to make sure all systems are working fine and up to date

·       Carrying out data backups and administration

·       Installing and maintaining software updates periodically

·       Linux System Administration

o   CentOS

o   Server Visualization (VMware)

o   Apache Web Server

o   Puppet Configuration

·       PostgreSQL data base administration and maintenance

o   PostgreSQL data base administration

o   PostgreSQL HA environment maintenance

Educational Qualifications

·       A bachelor’s degree in computer science

·       Certificate courses in software, hardware and networking

Please see latest jobs on “Mastech Jobs” on Linkedin

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Mastech-Jobs-4995749/about

Regards

Shayra Sharma

Recruiter

Mastech, Inc., 1305 Cherrington Parkway

Building 210, Suite 400 Moon Township, PA  15108

877.884.8834 Extension 2193 ; Mail: shayra.sharma@mastech.com  / www.mastech.com

About Mastech (NYSE MKT: MHH): Mastech is a trusted talent partner for IT staffing, matching IT professionals with new opportunities and companies with the talent they need to grow.

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Вложения