Re: Install problems for postgresql-8.4.1

От Mark H. Nichols
Тема Re: Install problems for postgresql-8.4.1
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Congratulations!

Mark

On Nov 3, 2009, at 9:39 PM, Don Fox wrote:

Success at last!!!

I downloades a new tarball from sourceforge; this time selecting the  tar.bz2 compression scheme.  Previously I always used the tar.gz out of habit.
The install went off without a hitch!
Something is off about some of these tar files.
Many thanks for all the help!