[BASIC FEATURES] stored procedures in Postgresql ?

От Jérôme Courat
Тема [BASIC FEATURES] stored procedures in Postgresql ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

We have to evaluate the possibility to integrate an open source RDBMS in our
software developments.
I checked some stuff on Postgres, but I now have to find out whether
Postgres integrates Stored Procedures as a feature.

Can anyone tell me if it does ? In that case, my company would use this
rdbms for several future products.

Many thanks in advance.

Additionally, if anyone could give me some pointers to it in the huge
postgres doc...

Regards,

J�r�me Courat
Java developer.