[ADMIN] Postgres user authentication with secure LDAP

От Tang, Ronald K CIV FNMOC, N6
Тема [ADMIN] Postgres user authentication with secure LDAP
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Postgres user authentication with secure LDAP  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am trying to configure my Postgres server to use LDAP for authentication. My pg_hba.conf config line is:

ldap ldapserver=ldaps://myldaps.company.com ldapport=636 ldaptls=1  ldapprefix="uid="
ldapsuffix=",ou=People,o=my.company.com"

I queried the LDAP server successfully with the 'ldapsearch' tool with the same DN. However, I cannot get it to work
successfullyon Postgres. I have ssl=on and all server and CA certs installed.

Postgres version 9.5.6.

Error log:

 could not initialize LDAP: No such file or directory
LDAP authentication failed for user "user1"
 auth_failed, auth.c:288

Thanks for any helps.
Ron