Re: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full

От Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Тема Re: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think Scott has a point. I do have a broken logical replication. And the replication is done on the same physical server. I will try to stop that replication.

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>
Sent: 28 June 2024 18:14
To: Sabyasachi Mukherjee <mukherjee.sabyasachi@outlook.com>
Cc: Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com>; Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>; Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full

Perhaps WAL is accumulating from those table rewrites. Could be your WAL settings, and that the WAL will get reused eventually, which is no problem. Could be you have WAL archiving or replication slots, and archiving or replication is broken, and WAL will accumulate until it fills the disk.

That needs to be looked at. But the question still remains as to why you are running VACUUM FULL?

Сообщение: Re: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full
Сообщение: Re: Free disk space decreasing after running Vaccum Full