Re: Unresolved Win32 bug reports

От Bort, Paul
Тема Re: Unresolved Win32 bug reports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Some of the SysInternals tools might be a start.

ProcessExplorer provides information about processes:
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

DebugView shows Debugging output (not sure if PG uses this):
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/DebugView.html

Also, I haven't used it, but this looks like the Windows equivalent of
gdb:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/installx86.mspx