Re: Unresolved Win32 bug reports

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Unresolved Win32 bug reports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 02:17:35PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> > It seems to hang up just fine on my XPSP2, PG 8.1.2 HTT box.
> >
> > :(
> >
> > LER
>
> I may have spoken too soon :(

I took a look and in fact the machine was just disk bound, so it appears
that either HT doesn't exhibit this behavior, or XP doesn't exhibit it
(all the machines I produced the error on are running w2k3 server).

I'll try and pin down better exactly what hardware/software will
reproduce this. In the meantime, if anyone has any good info for getting
a dump of one of these processes...