Re: LargeObjectDrop and simple_heap_delete - Are these errors normal?

От tech techie
Тема Re: LargeObjectDrop and simple_heap_delete - Are these errors normal?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
More information:
I'm running PostgreSQL version 7.3.2
on linux RH 8.0  (Linux version 2.4.18-14smp
(bhcompile@stripples.devel.redhat.com) (gcc
version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7))

After the most recent 'crash' I went into
single user mode, and did the following:
1) reindex database dbname --> 5 minutes to run
2) vacuum full ----> 45 minutes with the
following errors:
backend> vacuum full;
WARNING:  Index
pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: NUMBER OF
INDEX' TUPLES (1191) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP'
(1302).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index
pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index: NUMBER OF
INDEX' TUPLES (1191) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP'
(1302).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_class_oid_index: NUMBER OF
INDEX' TUPLES (144) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP'
(180).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_class_relname_nsp_index:
NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (144) IS NOT THE SAME
AS HEAP' (180).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Rel pg_largeobject: Uninitialized
page 399948 - fixing
WARNING:  Index pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index:
NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (227408) IS NOT THE
SAME AS HEAP' (1147110).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_attrdef_adrelid_adnum_index:
NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (145) IS NOT THE SAME
AS HEAP' (147).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_attrdef_oid_index: NUMBER OF
INDEX' TUPLES (145) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP'
(147).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_statistic_relid_att_index:
NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (19) IS NOT THE SAME AS
HEAP' (324).
        Recreate the index.
WARNING:  Index pg_toast_16408_index: NUMBER OF
INDEX' TUPLES (0) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (3).
        Recreate the index.

3) I then recreated the offending indexes like
the backend asked me to (except the backend
complained on the last one, where the number of
tuples was zero, claiming that the index did
not exist).
4) reindex database dbname --> 45 seconds to
run
stoped the backend, and let my customers back
in.

The LargeObjectDrop errors are still there, and
If I have a corrupted database I'ld love to do
WHATEVER it takes to fix it and ensure it
doesn't happen again.  What did I do wrong?

THANKS AGAIN in advance,

techie@1stcounsel.com

Sent by 1stcounsel.com Mail
Premium Accounts for Legal Professionals
http://1stcounsel.com/