Re: non-superuser login phpPgAdmin PostgreSQL 9.1

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: non-superuser login phpPgAdmin PostgreSQL 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
johnkn63 wrote:
[can connect as superuser but not as regular user]

> I tried - the results where as predicted whilst a non-superuser does
not
> work but once altered to superuser does work.
>
> So what next?

Hmm, I'm running out of ideas here.
You still get "password authentication failed" in the log?

Can you run these three queries and post the result:

SELECT usesuper, count(*) FROM pg_stat_activity JOIN pg_user USING
(usesysid) GROUP BY usesuper;

SHOW superuser_reserved_connections;

SHOW max_connections;

Yours,