Re: Small suggestion on build script

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Small suggestion on build script
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

An unconditional copy will cause no breakage.  It's not a big deal, I
can always edit the files by hand.  Or I can write a sed script that
fixes it automatically.
> > The reason is that under Mingw, I get random failures with the
> > symlinks
>
> This is the worst sort of Microsoft imperialism that I hoped
> we'd not be succumbing to by having a Windows port :-(.  "If
> it doesn't work on Windows then the rest of you have to give
> up functionality."  How about filing a bug report against the
> Mingw breakage, instead of expecting us to try to work around it?

The problem has nothing to do with Microsoft imperialism.  Microsoft has
no connection to Mingw, it is an independent tool set.

Filing the bug report is a good idea.