Re: Win32 port patches submitted

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Win32 port patches submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It would be very nice if we could drive the whole thing under Mingw.  It
has an environment that the current developers will be familiar with
(bash, ksh, GCC, etc.) and probably some scripts could perform all the
manual operations.

Is there a place I can download the current patched tree?  I might look
at automating the process to some degree.