Re: [GENERAL] I feel the need for speed. What am I doing wrong?

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: [GENERAL] I feel the need for speed. What am I doing wrong?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

No, not yet.  I am using a native Win32 port that we did ourselves.
Once the PostgreSQL team completes the Win32 port, I will abandon this
code base and use that code.  This is for a commercial enterprise and
Cygwin is out of the question because of the distribution problems.