Re: [GENERAL] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 07 January 2003 18:36, Steve Crawford wrote:
> I'm busy trying to set up AOLserver to access PostgreSQL. Can you offer any
> advice on what driver to use (docs aren't entirely clear on the virtues of
> the internal PostgreSQL driver vs. the ARSdigita driver and it looks like
> the ARSdigita is being merged into the AOLserver code but that's in a beta
> state - a bit of a headache for an AOLserver newbie).

The officially sanctioned latest driver version in 3.5, found on the
SourceForge AOLserver file download page.

OpenACS is built on top of AOLserver, it's true; they are still separate
projects, even though the driver has hooks in it for OpenACS use.  The
OpenACS sample tcl config shows how to load the nspostgres driver (even
though it may call it 'postgres' instead).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio