Make & Install contrib/tablefunc Problems

От Stefan Schwarzer
Тема Make & Install contrib/tablefunc Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

I deleted involuntarily my tablefunc functions in my database. Now, I
am trying to get them back into it again. But without success.

I am running Mac OS X, 10.5, with postgres 8.3.1 and have used the
Kyngchaos packages. It seems to me that before I succeeded in doing
this from within the postgres-package/contrib/tablefunc:

    export PATH="/usr/local/pgsql/bin:$PATH"
    export USE_PGXS=1
    make
    sudo make install

But when I do this I get this error message:

    Makefile:17: ../../src/Makefile.global: No such file or directory
    Makefile:18: /contrib/contrib-global.mk: No such file or directory
    make: *** No rule to make target `/contrib/contrib-global.mk'.  Stop.

What is the problem? What can/should I do?

Thanks for any tipps!

Stef

Вложения