Re: Fwd: [LibPQ] Trying PQconnectStart: it doesn't seem to connect

От Alessandro Agosto
Тема Re: Fwd: [LibPQ] Trying PQconnectStart: it doesn't seem to connect
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your reply.
2010/1/25 Daniel Verite <daniel@manitou-mail.org>
       Alessandro Agosto wrote:

> I'm not yet within select/poll cycle, this is the first call that should
> return CONNECTION_OK or CONNECTION_BAD (refering to docs).

That would be the behavior of PQconnectdb(), not PQconnectStart().

Have you read that part of the doc:
No, i didn't read. My fault. I thought that the last section was just about the cycle.
Thank you for the report, i'll try in this way.

Greetings,
Alex.
--
Alessandro A.