Re: [pgadmin-support] Cache lookup error

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Cache lookup error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

This error may occur if you dropped your function, but not the trigger
(or the trigger failed to drop for some reason). The trigger is still
firing but the cache lookup of the function is failing because it has
gone. This could also happen if your function is dependent on another
function that has since been dropped.

I would suggest first checking that the original trigger was dropped
correctly(and dropping it if not), and if that doesn't solve the
problem, dropping and recreating all the objects again, making sure that
all the dependencies are satisfied.

Regards, Dave.