Re: Authentication problems

От Amit_Wadhwa@Dell.com
Тема Re: Authentication problems
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
hi
you have to configure your database access permissions before trying to
access it from 127.0.0.1
regards
amit
-----Original Message-----
From: rcastagnoli@katamail.com [mailto:rcastagnoli@katamail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:33 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] Authentication problems

Dear friends,

when I try to access Postgresql using JDBC driver I get the following
exception:

Exception in thread "main" A connection error has occurred: FATAL: No
pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.0.0.1, user postgres, database <db_name>

With psql I connect to database <db_name> without problem. I look to
Postgresql documentation but I colud not solve the problem.

Could you please help me?
Regards

Riccardo

http://archives.postgresql.org