Re: Performance issues of one vs. two split tables.

От Ben
Тема Re: Performance issues of one vs. two split tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm sure there's a point where you'd be saving a "substantial" amount
of disk space using a non-normalized scheme, but, like you say, you'd
be missing out on other things. In general, disks are cheap while the
man hours used to try to fix data corruption is not.