Re: Performance issues of one vs. two split tables.

От Bill Moseley
Тема Re: Performance issues of one vs. two split tables.
Дата
Re: Performance issues of one vs. two split tables.  (Vivek Khera <vivek@khera.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Can anyone provide input on this question?  I'm curious how to look at
this from a disk and memory usage perspective.  Would using a bit
column type help much?

I'm not thrilled by the loss of referential integrity.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org

Сообщение: Re: a few questions on backup
Сообщение: Re: a few questions on backup