Postgres Monitoring Tool we can use

От Khangelani Gama
Тема Postgres Monitoring Tool we can use
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi

Can someone suggest the best monitoring tool we can use in out enterprise db running on version 8.3 with Linux Redhat 5.

We just need something that can tell us if there is any activity inside the database and what that activity is.

Thanks in Advanced

Khangelani (Junior DBA)

Confidentiality Notice:http://ucs.co.za/conf.html

The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee only, and may contain the confidential information of UCS Group and/or its subsidiaries. Any review, use or dissemination thereof by anyone other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the writer immediately and destroy the e-mail. UCS Group Limited and its subsidiaries distance themselves from and accept no liability for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than strictly for business purposes.