Re: How to setup a good collation?

От Reko Turja
Тема Re: How to setup a good collation?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> All right, I have reinstalled postgresql server with "Use ICU for
> unicode collation" but it did not help!

Postgres 9.3 on FreeBSD 10.2 with kernel, userland and software from
ports compiled with clang. Server compile flags include ICU in
addition of the defaults and client flags using non-GPL libedit
instead of readline.

test=# select name from a order by upper(name) asc;
name
------
(13 rows)
test=#

-Reko

Сообщение: Re: Importing csv files containing multiple geometries in postgis
Сообщение: Re: Importing csv files containing multiple geometries in postgis