Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 26 окт. 2021 г., в 22:41, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> написал(а):
>
> We can get around that though, by using pg_try_advisory_lock and not
> proceeding if it fails.  The attached POC does this for the 002 test;
> it looks like the same thing could be done to 003.

That's a neat idea. PFA patch with copy of this changes to 003.
Also I've added a script to stress not only CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY, but also REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.
Because it was easy and checks slightly more code paths.
I do not observe failures on Dragonfly 6.0 with the patch, but I didn't run for a long yet time.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения