Re: BUG #17248: Installation fails...

От Semab Tariq
Тема Re: BUG #17248: Installation fails...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Joseph

Thanks for reaching out
We test the PostgreSQL-14.x installer on the following macOS versions
10.15(Catalina) and
11.x (BigSur)
And we assume these 14.0 installers should work on macOS Monterey as well
Now for more details about this error can you please attach the installation log file(can be found inside /tmp/install-postgresql.log) so that we can debug it