Temporary tables inside functions problem

От Avi Schwartz
Тема Temporary tables inside functions problem
Дата
Re: Temporary tables inside functions problem  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Re: Temporary tables inside functions problem  (Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>)
Список pgsql-general
I have a function (func2) which creates 2 temporary tables when it
starts and drops them before it returns.
Another function (func1) calls func2.

 From psql:
Calling func2 directly works fine.
Calling func1 which in turn calls func2 works fine.

 From ColdFusion MX:
If I call func2 directly from within ColdFusion it works fine.
If I call func1 which in turn calls func2 from within ColdFusion, I get
the following error:

ERROR:  pg_class_aclcheck: relation 8392689 not found
WARNING:  Error occurred while executing PL/pgSQL function func2

It seems that the error occurs not when creating the temporary tables,
but rather when attempting to insert into them.

I am sure there is a logical explanation, although I can find it.  Any
idea what is the problem and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Avi
--
Avi Schwartz