Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS

От Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil
Тема Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS
Дата
Re: Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS  (Lew <lew@lwsc.ehost-services.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how to download the PostgreSQL-7.1 source code through CVS, i use the following set of commands to get the source code of postgreSQL.

1) cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot login

This command will do an initial login to the PostgreSQL repository.

2) cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co -P pgsql

This will fetch the code, but the code that is fetched is the latest code.

Can anyone please tell me what command I have to use to download the source code For PostgreSQL-7.1.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Cinu Kuriakose

Thanks and Regards