Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem

От Janet Borschowa
Тема Re: ODBC SQLSetPos Delete problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Dave,
Its been awhile since I did this testing (about a year) but the only crashes
I remember seeing, and the only ones in my notes, were involving writable
cursors to update/delete rows. When my writable cursor tests were disabled I
didn't see any crashes. Since writable cursors had to be supported I never
did much, if any, testing without the UpdatableCursors option. Since then,
I've been developing with libpq so I don't think I'll get the time to go
back and try this out. :-(

-- Janet