Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP

От Janet Borschowa
Тема Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Stuart,
Perhaps there's a problem with the names in the registry as PostgreSQL !=
PostGresSQL.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL

^^^^^^^^^^^
(Default)        REG_SZ        (value not set)
APILevel        REG_SZ        1
ConnectFunctions    REG_SZ        YYN
Driver            REG_SZ        PSQLODBC.DLL
DriverODBCVer        REG_SZ        03.00
FileUsage        REG_SZ        0
Setup            REG_SZ        PSQLODBC.DLL
SQLLevel        REG_SZ        1
UsageCount        REG_SZ        0x00000001 (1)

and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers
PostGresSQL        REG_SZ        Installed

Janet Borschowa
Software Engineer, Database Products
Rogue Wave Software, a QUOVADX(tm) Division
(541) 753-1931   FAX: (541) 757-4630
mailto:borschow@roguewave.com  http://www.roguewave.com