Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Дата
Список pgsql-general
create table foo (col1 varchar(30))
go
create table bar (col1 char(30))
go
insert into foo values ('Danniel ')
go
insert into bar values ('Danniel   ')
go
select * from foo,bar where foo.col1=bar.col1
go

Result set:
Danniel     Danniel

От: "Guy Rouillier"
Сообщение: Re: 'a' == 'a ' (Was: RE: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys