Re: MS Access / Postgres ODBC / Outer joins

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: MS Access / Postgres ODBC / Outer joins
Дата
Список pgsql-general

That's just ODBC syntax.  The semicolon is not part of the statement,
but is some terminator for the tool that reads SQL commands, I guess.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/ht
m/odbcouter_join_escape_sequence.asp

> (I didn't think version information would be too important for this,
but
> I can gather all that info if it's really needed...)

Some more information about what is actually going wrong with the
queries and what tool set you are using would probably be good to
explain so that you can get the best possible help.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?