Re: Selecting a constant question

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Selecting a constant question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/libpq-exec.html#LIBPQ-EXE
C-
> SELECT-INFO
>
> > The size of the column is returned as 65534  (or -2 if you consider
this
> > a signed short value)
>
> It's variable length, you can't say anything more.

So what you are saying is that the constant '1' is variable length, and
there is no way to find out the maximum length from the database.

От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: Selecting a constant question
Сообщение: Re: Selecting a constant question