Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 12 May 2016, at 21:58, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 09:46:25PM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:

>>> I think our wiki page that lists all the FDWs is great, so why can't we
>>> do this for other external software?
>>>
>>>     https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Foreign_data_wrappers
>>
>> That page does seem well put together.  Guess the main question now is
>> "who will drive this initiative?"
>
> Yep, it is a big job but would be a big win.

Wish I had time for it, but I'm learning C++ & Qt at the moment to add
some needed features for another project. :(

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?