Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 05/12/2016 02:02 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 12 May 2016, at 21:58, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

>>> That page does seem well put together.  Guess the main question now is
>>> "who will drive this initiative?"

IMO:

A much better solution is to rework the software catalogue to properly
highly open source "projects" versus "products" and allow people to
manage via a moderated interface their own listings. It will be
consistent, provide a central place within the primary domain and be
lower overhead than a wiki.

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Сообщение: Re: When should be advocate external projects?