Re: ERROR: could not open relation

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: ERROR: could not open relation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
One final final question: my suspicion is no, but I just want to ask:
this would not affect all inherited tables with bgwriter, would it,
in scenarios where a persistent inherited table gets dropped while a
parent table is being queried? Could this result in a similar
scheduling conflict for bgwriter? I'm under the impression that this
is mostly an issue with the implementation of temp tables and the
planner, but I'd like confirmation from folks who can read the code
more easily...

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect